These are my qualifications to date. Lifelong learning is very important to me as things are always changing and it’s important to keep up to date.
It’s also important as a teacher that I challenge myself and step out of my comfort zone just like my students.
If I’m learning something new and it’s challenging it renews and keeps my empathy and sympathy fresh! Like the saying goes – Every day is a school day
- Bachelor of Arts Degree St. Patrick’s College NUI Maynooth NUI 1991- 1994
- Teaching English as A Foreign Language (TEFL) 1992
- Higher Diploma in Education NUI Maynooth 1995-1996
- Dyslexia Association of Ireland – Teacher Training – 1999
- Graduate Diploma in Learning Support Mary Immaculate University of Limerick 2000-2001
- Higher Diploma in Special Education 2004 – 2005 St. Angela’s College NUI Galway
- Dyslexia @ Bay Consultancy Training – 2016 by Martin Murphy
- Continual Professional Development – Training with ICT in the Classroom – Digital Framework Learning start date 2017 ongoing